Break the diet cycle, eat the foods you love, and see sustainable body and life-changing results along the way!
We know you want to eat the food you love while still losing weight, and that starts with a healthy relationship with food.
We not only focus on your goals, but freeing you from the mindset that “diets” are the only way to reach them.
• Initial Strategy Call
• Self-assessment and Goal Setting
• Discuss expectations and how to succeed in the program
• Nutrition Focus: common myths explained
During this week we will get to know you better. You will complete some self-assessment and reflection assignments to help us understand your dieting background. You will also jump on a 1:1 strategy call with one of our dietitians to help you map out the next 90 days
• What is a FAD Diet?
• Statistics of Dieting in the United States and the world
• Most common dietary approaches or trends and why they are effective
• How to evaluate a new diet as a smart consumer
• Nutrition Focus: Evaluating food labels
In this module, we will dive into the things that you have failed to see in the dieting industry. We will learn how to critically evaluate FAD diets and how to avoid "too good to be true" dietary methods that are not sustainable. We will also learn the details of food labeling and what to look for.
• Understanding disordered eating patterns
• Physical vs. Emotional disordered eating
• Strategies to overcome disordered eating patterns
• Nutrition Focus: Snacking made simple.
Because it is becoming fairly common, disordered eating has become a “normal” way of life that they may not even recognized. Many disordered eating patterns are often mislabeled and “healthy” or as an individual being “disciplined,” when this is not the case at all. This week we will be breaking down the red flags that need attention as well as why they may feel so “normal.”
• What is binging?
• Binge/Restrict Cycle
• What are binging triggers?
• Strategies to avoid binging episodes
• Nutrition Focus: How to avoid the Late Night Hunger Trap
In this week, we will dive into the never ending binge/restrict cycle. You know you fall prey to this if you have felt guilt over a "bad" day of eating or a single meal only to restrict yourself as punishment the follow day or meal. Breaking through this habit is not impossible and we will teach you how.
• Unfollowing toxic social media accounts
• FAD diets and avoiding the "too good to be true" trap
• The number on the scale and what it represents
• Nutrition Focus: How to upgrade your breakfast to power up the morning
During week 5 we will discuss the all or nothing, good vs. bad mentality that we have been fed by the media for years and how to break free from it. We will also give some amazing breakfast ideas to power up your mornings.
• Emotional Eating vs. Physical Hunger
• What are the signs of Emotional Eating?
• What are the signs of Physical Hunger?
• Strategies to learn to identify the difference between the two
• Nutrition Focus: Tips For Eating Out
We hear the phrase “emotional eating” a lot, especially as women, but what does that actually mean? Hunger manifests itself in many ways, some physical, and some emotional. This week we will break down the differences.
• Intuitive Eating vs. Mindful Eating
• Distractions that disconnect us from eating mindfully
• Strategies to regain mindfulness around food
• Nutrition Focus: Hydration
We live at a pace in society that has disconnected us from the joy of eating. We stopped seeing it as a time of enjoyment, but rather as a moment of fear or other times we simply avoid even pay attention to it. During this week we will learn what mindful eating truly is and how you can regain control of your own cues
• Roles food may play in your life other than satisfying physical hunger
• Nutrition Focus: How to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Mindful eating can often evoke anxiety among those who have been “yo yo dieters” for many years. This week we will review some of the most common misconceptions surrounding the practice.
• Goal Setting and how to plan for success
• The importance of 1% better every day
• Progression vs. Perfection
• The minimum effective dose method for sustainability in your goals
• Nutrition Focus: Meal Planning Tips and Tricks
In this module, you’ll learn how seeking perfection in your nutrition and health only leads to frustration and anxiety. We will discuss how progression and the minimum effective dose is an amazing strategy to help you make tiny progress everyday leading to accomplish BIG goals in the long term
• How to change your perception of yourself
• Working with your body, not against it
• Setting Yourself Up For Success
• Nutrition Focus: How To Increase Intake of Plant Based Foods
The best investment you could ever make is in yourself. Do you know how to invest in yourself every day? It all starts with how you perceive yourself, your actions, and how you live your life. Mindset is everything and mastering it requires practice.
• What does # on the scale truly reflect
• Developing a better relationship with the scale or simply avoid it
• What does success represent in a wellness journey?
• Strategies to reflect on non-scale victories
• Nutrition Focus: Developing strong morning routines
We often correlate our success on our wellness journey only with the scale, despite the fact that there is SO much more to celebrate! Wellness encompasses many other areas outside our weight. Recognizing this is crucial while on our journey to love ourselves. This week we will celebrate all of the victories we have accomplished without even mentioning the “s” word
• Dieting cycles
• Revising your why
• How to stay motivated
• Nutrition Focus: Kitchen Reset
THE FINISH LINE! During this week we celebrate your accomplishments and the transformative journey from restriction to freedom. By this week you will have switched your mindset and your perspective around food and will be ready to live freely without guilt while crushing your goals
Hey, I’m Dana! The Lead Dietician at Planos, and I can’t wait to help you find clarity amongst all of the “noise” you’re surrounded by regarding nutrition and celebrate the power to create balance on your plate and beyond.
In the last 13 years as a Registered Dietician, I’ve helped hundreds of clients just like you fuel their bodies with food that makes them feel great, live a happier life, and get the results they desire.
I can’t wait to be on this life-changing journey with you! Let’s get started!
Hey, I’m Andres, Founder of Planos Nutrition, and I’m so excited you’re here. After spending the last 10 years helping people get in the best shape physically and mentally and seeing the root cause of a lot of food issues, I realized what a need there was for a Diet Detox program.
I believe every person deserves to live life without food restrictions while still reaching their health goals, and I’ve successfully helped hundreds of people do just that.
Now, it’s your turn, and we can’t wait to see your results! Let’s do this.
Feel confident in your food choices, no longer be a victim of diet culture, and see mental and physical results!
If accepted into the program, you’ll get instant access to your course materials and will soon meet with your group coach.
Simply fill out your application so we can make sure we’re a perfect match for the next 12 weeks!
Initial 1:1 Strategy call to identify your goals
12 weeks of video content and course modules (can be at your own pace).
Twice per month LIVE Q + A calls with your Group Coach
Weekly tasks and homework to complete
Access to a private Facebook community for additional support, inspiration and fun!
Access to our 100+ recipe library to help you stay on track
You’ve put yourself on a diet at least once or twice this year without sticking to it because...
You felt extremely restricted, tired, bloating, and/or irritable as a result of dieting...
And you saw little to no results because of it. Or the results you did see were short lived.
• Build strong habits and a better relationship with food
• Live without food restrictions and shame of your choices
• Have the support of a Registered Dietician and Nutrition Coach
• Feel and look your best without relying on fad diets
• Have lifelong confidence in your nutrition and health