I’m so excited you’re here! I started Planos out of a passion to help others transform their bodies so they could become the best version of themselves.
I’ve spent the last 10 years studying and learning nutrition and the art of connecting education with application, and I believe nutrition extends beyond what you eat, but the environment you are surrounded by. When you coach with me, you’ll embark on a journey of self-awareness and self-discovery that leads to achieving your most desired goals.
All you’ve got left to do is choose your coaching path so we can get started!
• B.S. in Nutrition & Dietetic from the University of Southern Indiana
• Master’s Degree in Exercise Science & Sports Nutrition from the University of Central Florida
• NSCA as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS) and from CDR as a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
• Director of Nutrition for the Applied Science and Performance Institute (ASPI) in Tampa, FL
• Registered Dietician in the state of Florida
I can’t wait to make your nutrition easy for you to understand and celebrate the power to create balance on your plate and beyond.
As a busy Airforce wife and a mom, I get that health can tend to get placed on the back burner of our lives. That’s why I view and encourage a flexible approach to nutrition and a positive mindset as the best investments you can make for yourself, your family, and your future!
In the last 13 years as a Registered Dietician, I’ve helped hundreds of clients just like you fuel their bodies with food that makes them feel great, live a happier life, and get the results they desire.
When you work with me, you’ll see that my style of coaching is rooted in the practice of making nutrition easy for you to understand through teaching and not just telling. I can’t wait to get to know you, your goals, and help you reach them!
• B.S. in Dietetics at James Madison University
• Dietetic internship at Geisinger Medical Center
• Registered Dietician at James Madison University
• Experience ranges from working in pediatric intensive care all the way to special forces officers in the United States military.
Have a healthy + happy relationship with food and your health goals
Transform your body with an evidence-based nutrition blueprint
Become the most confident version of you, physically & mentally
Exchange chronic dieting for a sustainable nutrition lifestyle
+ Extensive vault of nutrition and lifestyle resources
+ Access to our 100+ recipe library
+ 4 months of online personal training
+ Flexible approach to eating tailored to your goals
+ 4 months of personalized nutrition and mindset coaching
+ Unlimited access to your own Registered Dietitian
+ Weekly live group Q&A calls
+ Private Facebook community